Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2010

Introduction

My name is Erica Knoll. Some of my interests are volleyball, basketball, and piano. I play volleyball on our school team and also on a local club team. I do not play basketball for our school team, but I enjoy watching the games. I hope to graduate high school and go on to college. I have used blogging in the past in some English classes, but not very often. Blogging can be repetitive if used too much, but it can also be useful in class discussions. It is a nice break from handwritten homework. Hopefully I will get better at using blog websites during this semester.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts on blogging, in certain situations it is useful, but it can get repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the piano, I think it is an interesting thing to study. Going to college is definitely a good goal to have, because the best jobs are available to those who study a higer level of education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on blogging and on watching basketball is fun.

    ReplyDelete